Ford Foundation in the United States is now inviting any eligible international students to a PhD scholarship which is Ford Foundation Dissertation Fellowship Program. This scholarship is merit based scholarship and will offer an interesting benefits including $25,000 for one-year stipend and other interesting benefits. If you are interested to apply this scholarship please complete your application before 9 January 2018.
Ford Foundation Dissertation Fellowship Program is available for international students who would like to study in Universities of United States, Washington and pursue Full Time Phd & Doctor Program in any Subject. This is a Phd & Doctor Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Student to apply for the same. Up to 36 students will be selected to receive the PhD scholarship.
This scholarship will include:
One-year stipend of $25,000
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral degree in any subject.
Place of Study: USA
Eligibility and Criteria
- All citizens, nationals, and permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card) of the United States, and individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program, regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation,
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations),
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level,
- Ph.D. or Sc.D. degree candidates studying in an eligible research-based discipline in a dissertation-required program at a U.S. non-proprietary (not for profit) educational institution, and
- Individuals who have not earned a doctoral degree at any time, in any field.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please find the detail information of the application process at the website link below.
9 January 2018
Website and Application Link