Applications for the Franco-Thai Scholarship are now invited. This scholarship is exclusively open to Thai students who will be undertaking Master’s and PhD degree at French universities. The winning students will receive a monthly allowance during their stay in France. To apply, entries must be received by February 19th every year.
The Franco – Thai Scholarship Program aims to support Thai students under the age of 35 who intend to study in French universities or Higher Education Institutions, at Master’s degree or PhD level. The Franco-Thai scholarship is granted for the period necessary to obtain the degree: one or two years for a Master’s Degree and three years for a PhD. In case of co-supervision, the scholarship will only be granted for the periods spent in France.
The winners of the Franco-Thai Scholarship will receive a monthly allowance to pursue studies in France. It also includes social protection coverage for the whole stay in France, priority for student housing and a possible round trip to France. The monthly allowance granted is of 767 Euros per month.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD degree in any subject.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in France.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidate should be less than 35 years old on September 1st, Scholarship will definitely be granted after the selected candidates provide an enrollment attestation from the chosen university;
- In case the studies are interrupted, the scholarship will automatically be suspended;
- The visa granted for the student does not lead automatically to visas for members of his/her family;
- The scholar benefits from priority access to student housing via Campus France. However, this is not systematic as the demand for this type of accommodation is considerable;
- The social protection is only provided for the duration of the scholarship and includes risk of infection and diseases, risk of accidents and liability insurance, with the exception of diseases contracted before arrival in France;
- Plane tickets will be granted by the scholarship program, but will not be available for family members.
Only Thai students are invited to apply.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
February 19th on annual basis.