Fujian Normal University is currently accepting applications for the President Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for non – Chinese students applying Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degree programme at the university. A range of benefits will be given to the winning candidates. The closing date of application is June 30, 2017.
The scholarships include free tuition, accommodation subsidies and living allowances. Specific criteria are as follows:
- The Scholarship provides tuition fee, accommodation allowance, and living allowance.
- Accommodation subsidies: one year issued a total of11 months; the standard is 700 Yuan
- Students will receive 11 months’ accommodation allowance all together which is RMB700 per month.
- Living allowance: one year issued a total of11 months, the standard for undergraduate 800 Yuan / month, Master 1000 Yuan / month, PhD 1200 Yuan
- Students will receive 11 months’ living allowance all together which is granted by month. The allowance criteria per person are: Bachelor degree student, One-year-study: RMB 800 per month, Master degree student: RMB 1000 per month and Doctoral degree student: RMB 1200 per month
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degree programme in any field.
Place of Study
At Fujian Normal University in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates must enrol in our school or attending undergraduate, graduate, professional and outstanding students. Our school has a partnership with foreign schools, institutions or our school outstanding graduate student instructors recommend priority. Students who are applying or studying degree programs in FNU, students recommended by cooperative institutions with FNU or recommended by graduate supervisors from FNU will get priority.
Non – Chinese students are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the applicatiob form at the link below.
30 June 2017.