The University of Gävle Study is pleased to offer a number of annual MBA Scholarships for international students pursuing MBA Program at the university. The scholarships are available on annual basis. Expired 174 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship offers a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
At the University of Gävle Study in Sweden.
Eligibility and Criteria
- A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a programme by the University provided that the applicant or student – is covered by the obligation to pay a study fee under the ordinance 2010:718.
- A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a programme, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the programme.
- For a scholarship to be prolonged after the first year of studies, the student granted a scholarship is required to obtain study credits equivalent to those required by the National Board or Student Aid (CSN) when granting study loans to students, i.e. 45 ECTS credits per year.
- Where a student does not fulfil these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
- Scholarships can only be granted to applicants who applied at www.universityadmissions.se to his/her Study programme in time.
There is no nationality restriction.