The National GEM Consortium is offering the GEM Fellowship Program. Three types of award are available; MS Engineering Fellowship, PhD Engineering Fellowship and PhD Science Fellowship. Each Fellowship has own requirements.
GEM’s fellowship programs span the entire recruitment, retention, and professional development spectrum. GEM’s principal activity is the provision of graduate fellowships at the MS and PhD levels coupled with paid summer internships . GEM also offers fellowships without paid summer internships through our GEM University and Associate Fellowship programs.
GEM MS Engineering Fellows receive:
- $4,000 living stipend per full-time semester up to 4 semesters ($8K per academic year – 3 quarters)
- up to two paid summer internships with a GEM Employer Member
- full tuition and fees provided by a GEM University Member
Ph.D. Engineering/Science Fellows receive*:
- $16,000 stipend in the first academic year of the GEM Fellowship
- GEM Member University provides a living stipend up to the 5th year of PhD program, equivalent to other funded doctorate students in the department
- a minimum of one paid summer internship with a GEM Employer Member
- full tuition and fees at a GEM University Member
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD degree in Enggineering and Scince fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
Each Award has own requirement. Please go to the link below to see detail requirements of each scholarship.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
12 November 2019.