Each year, the Generation Google Scholarship Program is available for the United States and Canadian students. To be eligible, candidates must be enrolled or will be enrolled at undergraduate program in computer science. Winners will receive $10,000 or $5,000 depends where their study. Expired 168 days ago, try next time!
At Google, they believe information should be universally accessible. Hence they are offering Generation Google Scholarship to inspire and help students become future leaders in computing and technology by breaking down the barriers that prevent them from entering these fields. The scholarship is open to undergraduate , graduate and high school students.
Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2018-2019 school year.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in computer science.
Place of Study
In the United States or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
For Current University Students:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2018-19 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2019-20 academic year
- Maintain a strong academic performance
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a degree in a closely related technical field
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for improving representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
The United States and Canadian citizens are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the link below.