Georg Arnhold Fellowship Program is now open. Scholars from all nationals are invited to apply. They will be conducting research in Germany which is purposed to promote education for sustainable peace. A range of benefits will be given to the winning fellows. To apply, entries must be submitted by October 1 , 2017.
The Georg Arnhold Fellowship aims to promote education for sustainable peace with a particular focus on educational media and curricula at the secondary school level in post-conflict or transitional societies.
- A monthly stipend of up to 6,500 euro for a three- to six-month research stay in Braunschweig,
- Round-trip economy airfare to Germany, and
- Administrative support provided by the program coordinators.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in any field that could contribute in Education for Sustainable Peace.
Place of Study
The research will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, you must be distinguished scholars from the humanities, political and social sciences, education sciences or law who hold a Ph.D. and have excellent knowledge of English may apply. Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic or professional achievement in their fields. Individuals with extensive high-level international experience in government or non-governmental organizations or in international organizations may also apply.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application package must include the following:
- A cover letter providing evidence of the quality of the candidate’s scholarship and expertise.
- A description of the research project or the book the candidate wishes to work on: candidates should state the objectives of their research outline their methodology and describe the significance of their research for the field of education for sustainable peace as well as the intended results of the project and how they plan to disseminate them.
- Full curriculum vitae (including a list of publications).
- A sample of the applicant’s current scholarly writing (a book chapter or article).
- The completed application form (please fills out the form, print and signs it before submitting it as a scanned PDF document).
October 1 , 2017.