The GHR Fellows Program is now open. The scholarship is exclusively open to prospective freshmen who have applied business major at St. Thomas University. Expires in 23 days!
Fellows receive full-tuition scholarships to the University of St. Thomas and customized programming designed to deliver leadership experiences – including global exposure through a fully funded J-Term study abroad experience.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in business disciplines.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Prospective freshmen who have applied to St. Thomas
- Intend to major in business
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.7
- Composite ACT of at least 28 or SAT of at least 1310
- Embody the mission and values of the University of St. Thomas
- Model the values of GHR by demonstrating that you are ethical, innovative, globally aware and engaged in your community
There is no nationality restriction.