The Gibb Group Property Scholarship is available for Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or international student enrolled in the Bachelor of Business – Property (DBPY). All applicants will be seleceted based on their academic merit.
The Gibb Group Property Scholarship provides encouragement and support for talented commencing UniSA property students. Recipients will receive a three-year scholarship valued at up to $15,000. Recipients will benefit from work experience with the Gibb Group at any regional office (locations are Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Rockhampton or Townsville). .
The scholarship includes $1,500 to offset travel and accommodation expenses incurred by the recipient.
Level & Area of Studies
Bachelor of Business – Property (DBPY).
Place of study
At any institution in Australia.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the scholarship, students must satisfy the following conditions:
- Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or international student
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Business – Property (DBPY)
- Commencing full-time student
- Academic merit (ATAR of 80 or above inclusive of any adjustment factors)
- Submission of a written statement
To apply, applicants are required to provide a written statement (maximum 500 words) detailing:
- Reasons for studying their UniSA property program and how the degree supports their aspirations including career goals.
- Academic achievements including ATAR and subjects studied in year 12.
- Work history, community involvement and extracurricular activities.
- Willingness to undertake work experience with the Gibb Group at any office at a mutually agreed time.
Updated and available every year.