The University of Reading is pleased ton invite applications for the GIIDAE Scholarship Program. This program is purposed to support students in their studies, as they pursue a variety of careers that encompass numerous global challenges. There are multiple scholarships available for different country students.
The Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) now has £260,000 worth of Scholarship funding available for 2019-20 academic year to students world-wide. Our GIIDAE scholarships offer funding to assist students in their studies, as they pursue a variety of careers that encompass numerous global challenges such as: food production, security, and health; sustainability of agro-ecosystems; climate change, animal welfare and behaviour; poverty alleviation; social development, international development; consumer behaviour and choice.
The amount of the scholarship is depending on the country students and scholarship types as follow:
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: £3,000
- International Scholarship: Japan: £1,000
- International Scholarship: China: £1,000
- International Scholarship: Philippines: £3,000
- International Scholarship: Indonesia: £3,000
- International Scholarship: Pakistan: £3,000
- International Scholarship: Maldives: £3,000
- International Scholarship: North America: £3,000
- International Scholarship: Latin America and the Caribbean: £3,000
- International Scholarship: Nigeria: £3,000
- International Scholarship: India: £3,000
- UK Scholarship: £1,000
- University of Reading Alumni Scholarship: £500
- MSc Consumer Behaviour Scholarship: £1,500
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
The main requirement of the GIIDAE Scholarship is that applicants are normally required to have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
The citizens of Japan, China, Philippines, Indonesia, Maldives, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Nigeria, and Indian applicants are invited for this scholarship.
Please find the detail instruction of application procedure of this Scholarship at the website and application link below.
23 April 2019.