The Medicine Quality and Public Health (MQPH) is delighted invite applications for the Global Health Journalism Fellowship Program. To be eligible, applicants must be early career journalists with a maximum of 5 years of experience. The deadline is 12 August 2018.
The fellowship will cover the costs for:
- Return flights from the country of residency to the UK
- A standard visitor visa for travel to the UK
- Registration for 5 days at the Medicine Quality and Public Health conference
- 5 days accommodation and meals at the conference venue
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in Journalism field.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Early career journalists with a maximum of 5 years of experience
- A national of a low- or middle-income country
- Able to demonstrate your interest in global health issues
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to balanced, accurate reporting through your submitted piece
- Available to attend the Conference between 23-28 September 2018 in Oxford, UK.
Only the citizens of low-income countries are invited to apply.
Please download the application form at the link below.
12 August 2018.