The applications for the Macquarie’s Global Leadership Entry Program (GLEP) Scholarships are now accepted. Students from all nationals are welcome to apply. To be eligible, he or she must be currently pursuing undergraduate degree at Macquarie University. Successful applicants will receive $5,000 each. To apply, the completed application form must be received no later than August every year.
Applications are now open for Macquarie’s Global Leadership Entry Program (GLEP) 2016 intake. Designed for the best and brightest Year 12 students, it will develop and inspire you to be a global leader of tomorrow. This year, two the most deserving candidates will be selected to receive the award.
Each of the selected applicants will receive benefits of $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in subject available at the host university.
Place of Study
At Macquarie University, Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified, all candidates must meet the requirements as follow:
- Completing the Year 12 HSC or equivalent in NSW or ACT or the IB onshore.
- An Australian citizen; New Zealand citizen; Australian permanent resident and international student studying the IB onshore or HSC or equivalent (visa conditions and ESOS requirements apply for international students)
- A leader in your community and actively involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Achieving good results at school.
- You have aspiration for global engagement and leadership.
Australian and international students are welcome to apply
Your GLEP application will be used to consider you for a GLEP scholarship. There is no need for a separate application; however they may contact you for further information if required.
August every year.