Global MBA Inaugural Scholarship is offered on annual basis. Up to ten prospective MBA students at the Newcastle University will be selected to receive award valued maximum £5,000 per person. Eligible candidates must have an offer from he university. To apply, you don’t need to provide a separated application but you must apply the MBA program no later than 24 August 2015.
Newcastle University Business School are delighted to offer 10 scholarships to the value of £5,000 for outstanding applicants to the inaugural class of the Global MBA. The scholarship will be awarded as a reduction in the full course tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
This is an MBA Scholarship Program
Place of Study
At Newcastle University, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are expected to meet all of the criteria as follow:
(1) Minimum 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or international equivalent
(2) IELTS: 7.0 or better with 6.0 in all sub-skills or PTE 69 or better, or equivalent
(3) A minimum of five years of postgraduate work experience with managerial responsibilities
(4) Applying for the MBA class commencing September 2015
(5) Self-financing the MBA programme
There is no nationality restriction
All candidates who have applying the MBA program before the deadline will be automatically considered in this scholarship. There is no a separate application for this scholarship.
24 August 2015.