The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) of the University of Amsterdam is delighted to offer a number of GMAT Scholarship Program. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. They must be applying MBA Program at the school. The deadline is 1 June 2018.
University incentivizes scores above 630 up to €10,000 for the highest scores.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
In the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants for the Amsterdam MBA programme must have the following:
- Academic credentials: A degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD) from a recognised research university. With a degree issued by a University of Applied Sciences (HBO), you will need to take the Pre-master’s programme (20 weeks) first.
- Relevant work experience: A minimum of three years post-graduate full-time work experience
- GMAT or GRE report: A minimum GMAT score of 630 (applicants with a GRE score
- English Language Requirements: A minimum TOEFL of 100 or IELTS of 7.0 is required.
There is no citizenship restriction.
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- A one-page CV
- Transcript(s) and related diploma(‘s) from your highest university degree (all non-Dutch and non-English transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- Motivational letter (max. 300 words): please explain what sets you apart from the competition, why you are looking into an MBA degree and what your post-MBA goals are
- GMAT/ GRE (if applicable)
- TOEFL/ IELTS (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
1 June 2018.