The University of Warwick in partnership with the British Council is delighted to invite applications for the GREAT Scholarship Program that specially open to student from Turkey. All candidates must be pursuing educations at one of the eligible WMG full-time Master’s courses. Expires in 9 days!
We are very pleased to announce that, in partnership with the British Council, we will be awarding one scholarship as part of the GREAT Britain campaign to a 2019 Turkish offer holder. The scholarship award will cover full tuition fees. This scholarship scheme will offer an exciting opportunity for a turkish student to get financial support to pursue postgraduate study in the WMG department at the University of Warwick, UK. GREAT Scholarships 2019 was launched by the British Council together with several UK universities to provide more students in Turkey access to excellent UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship covers full tuition fees (equivalent to £25,870) to study on one of the above courses in the 2019-20 academic years.
Level and Area of Studies
- MSc Healthcare Operational Management
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Engineering Business Management
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be a citizen of Turkey and hold a Turkish passport
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on one of the above WMG full-time MSc courses starting studies in September 2019
- This scholarship award will be paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile
Only Turkish nationals are invited to apply.
1 June 2019.