The Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is currently accepting applications for the Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship Program. This scholarship is available for foreign students pursuing undergraduate degree in China. Please anticipate closing date of application in October each year.
With the aim of encouraging increasing outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong, promoting development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students, advancing International influence of Guangdong High Education, “Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship” has been set up by Guangdong Government to award foreign full-time students with excellent school performances.
The winning students will receive benefit of Yuan 10000 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Undergraduate students currently reading in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification (freshmen students are not included.
- Students need to have foreign nationality, supply valid foreign passport and visa.
- Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in the appropriate way.
- Age under 40 years old.
- Passed in all subjects of compulsory courses and no disciplinary records in the last academic year.
- Have not gained or awarded with any other scholarship during the academic year.
Non – Chinese students may apply this scholarship.
Please downolad and complete the application form at the link below.
Please anticipate the deadline in October annually.