Guizhou Provincial Department of Education (GPDE) is glad to invite applications for the Guizhou Government Scholarships. Those scholarships are exclusively open to students from Southeast Asian countries. All level of studies are eligible. There are 1,028 scholarships in total will be given. The closing date of application is June 30, 2017.
The Guizhou Government Scholarship Program is funded by Guizhou Government and managed by Guizhou Provincial Department of Education (GPDE). These scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programs, master’s programs, undergraduate programs, vocational education programs and general scholar programs. The aim of the scholarships is to provide opportunities for Southeast Asia students to pursue study and achieve their career dream.
The full scholarships cover the fee for tuition, on-campus dormitory accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and protection scheme etc, and the partial scholarships provide the specific amount of reward.
Level and Area of Studies
These scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programs, master’s programs, undergraduate programs, vocational education programs and general scholar programs. All available fields are eligible.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, hold a foreign passport, be in good health and friendly to China, abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and obey school rules and regulations. In addition, excellent academic performance and above standard quality are expected from applicants.
- The applicants must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs and be excellent in academic performance.
- The applicants must be a bachelor degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs and be excellent in academic.
- The applicants must be senior high school graduate under the age of 30 when applying for undergraduate or associate degrees and be excellent in academic performance.
- General Scholar programs include Chinese language programs and visiting scholar programs. The applicants shall be under the age of 50 and will study in Guizhou for more than 1 year. For Chinese language learners, senior high school and above education background is required; for visiting scholars, the applicants must be at least a university graduate or enrolled university sophomore or higher, and will study in related fields of study.
- Language proficiency level is subject to receiving universities. English-instructing majors might lower entry requirements on the Chinese language.
- The applicant who is already sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarships will not be eligible for Guizhou Government Scholarship.
Southeast Asian students are invited to apply.
Application should be submitted online through the link below.
30 June 2017.