The Gulf Research Program Early-Career Research Fellowship is now open. Eligible candidates should be an Assistant Professor Position (or equivalent). He or she must be the citizens of the United States. The winning fellows will receive benefit of $76,000 grant.
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is contented to offer Gulf Research Program Early-Career Research Fellowship. Assistant Professor of any college, university, or research institution can apply for the given fellowship. The fellowship help recognize professionals at the critical pretenure phase of their careers for exceptional leadership, past performance, and potential for future contributions.
Successful fellows will receive an award of $76,000 paid to their institution in the form of a two-year grant.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in social and behavioral sciences, health and medicine, engineering, earth and life sciences, or relevant interdisciplinary fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Applicants must hold an Assistant Professor Position (or equivalent) at a college, university, or research institution.
- Applicants will not receive tenure before September 1, 2019.
- Areas of research may include social and behavioral sciences, health and medicine, engineering, earth and life sciences, or relevant interdisciplinary fields.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or an individual granted deferred action status under the Department of Homeland Security Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program.
- Applicants must be affiliated with a U.S. institution that has a valid tax ID number.
- Applicants must identify a senior-level faculty member.
Only the U.S. students are invited to apply.
Detail instruction of application procedure can be seen at the website and application link below.
February 20 every year.