GyanDhan scholarship is available to support students of India who wish to pursue postgraduate course at any institution in US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. The winning students may expect to receive INR 1 Lakh. The deadline of the submission is 30 July.
The GyanDhan scholarship is a one-time award that will be given to a student at the beginning of the academic year. The scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh. Irrespective of the course and the country, one student will be awarded the scholarship for their postgraduate program. The scholarship is merit-based and will be presented to the student with excellent academic records and calibre.
The scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate program in any discipline.
Place of study
At any institution – US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. Our partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing.
- Step 1: Click on the start application link given on the website
- Step 2: Please fill up the following: Name, Email, Id, Mobile, Target Country, Target College, Target Course
- Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
30 July every year.