Each year, the Hach & Rose, LLP accepes applications for its Annual College Scholarship program. Only the legal resident of the United States are invited to apply. They must be minimum 18 years of age and be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States. Expires in 154 days!
The entire team at Hach & Rose, LLP strongly believe in giving back to our community in any way we can. That’s why we created the $10,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the name of our clients, whose strength through adversity after suffering a serious injury is an inspiration to us every single day. Hach & Rose, LLP is proud to designate Brenda Lewis as the honoree of their first annual college scholarship. Because the cost of education is rising every year, we created this scholarship to assist graduating high school students, or current college students, with the costs of attending college or graduate school. We hope that this scholarship can ease some of the burdens that deserving students face while supporting themselves and shouldering a heavy workload in school.
The winner will receive benefit of $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- At the date of the award, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating high school seniors, have a sealed, official transcript from your high school
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
15 May 2019.