Entries for the Hagan Scholarship Program are now being accepted. Students who will be attending college or university are welcome to apply. Up to 200 students will be granted to the scholarships. The closing date of applications is November 15 each year
The Hagan Scholarships are intended for high achieving students who will require financial assistance in order to attend college. The students will graduate from a public high school located in one of twenty eligible states and in a county having fewer than 50,000 residents. Hagan Scholars currently attend 147 different colleges and universities. Two hundred new scholarships can be awarded each year.
Each Hagan Scholarship will help pay the unmet financial need of the recipient, up to $5,000 each semester.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States or abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must attend an Eligible Public High School; see List of Eligible Public High Schools.
- Must be a student high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a high school CGPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Must have scored 23 or higher on the ACT (Composite Score); or 1,200 on the SAT.
- Must enroll in a four-year college the first semester following high school graduation
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of college.
- Must complete the FAFSA using tax return information.
FAFSA EFC must be less than $6,500.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
Only the U.S. citizens may apply this hagan scholarship
Please see further instruction at the link below.
November 15, each year.