Half Chrome Drones Scholarship is now open. Applications are accepted through 1 May 2018. This scholarship is open to high school students in the United States. To apply, they are required to created a video based on the instruction below.
We are proud to announce the Half Chrome College Scholarship. Here at Half Chrome, we are big believers in education and feel it is important to invest in both students and teachers. We were sponsors of the first ever. Illinois Flipped and Blended Conference and are backers of the local Huntley High School Drone Club. We want to continue our support of education by giving one hard-working high school senior $1000 toward their post-secondary education.
The winner will receive $1,000 prize.
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Current high school (or home-schooled) senior attending school in the United States
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma in 2018 or already in possession of high school diploma or GED
- Planning to pursue or begin a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution in 2017
- Carrying a cumulative 3.0 GPA
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Create a 2-5 minute video telling us how evolving technologies have shaped your education or how you believe they will shape your career after college. It could be related to UAVs, but is not necessary.
Subjects may be one of the following but are not limited to:
- How you plan to use technology to help further you education
- How you plan to use technology in your future career
- How you see technology changing careers in the future
- The evolution of UAV technology and its current impact or future impact on society
May 1st, 2017, 11:59 pm PST.