The Saint Mary’s University is pleased to partner with Henley & Partners in offering the Halo Hero Scholarship to students from Antigua and Barbuda. All students must be accepted to full-time studies at Saint Mary’s University and meet eligibility requirements of the University and The Halo Foundation for renewability. The annual deadline is April 1st.
Saint Mary’s University is pleased to partner with Henley & Partners (primary sponsor) in support of the Halo Hero Scholarship.
The Halo Hero Award seeks to identify students in their last year of secondary school and tertiary institutions who deserves recognition for their exceptional acts of bravery and kindness, and their involvement in humanitarian efforts.
Three scholarships to be awarded each year:
- One award: $30,000 per year (CAD) – to a maximum of $120,000 CAD over 4 years.
- Two awards: $17,000 per year (CAD) – to a maximum of $68,000 CAD over 4 years.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any available field.
Place of study
At Saint Mary’s University in Canada.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Students must meet Saint Mary’s University admission criteria by program
- Any person in their final year of secondary school (Fifth form)
- Must be a national of Antigua and Barbuda
- Can be identified as deserving of recognition in the area of humanitarian efforts
- The recipient must be accepted to full-time studies at Saint Mary’s University and meet eligibility requirements of the University and The Halo Foundation for renewability
- A minimum of a 2.0 GPA is required for renewability
Please see the detail guidance at the link below..
1 April every year.