Each year, the Harambe Entrepreneurs Alliance Scholarship Program is open for applicants from any African country. This program is purposed to support students pursuing MBA degree at a leading university in Africa, Europe, Asia and North America. Up to 30 best applicants are selected every year. Expired 291 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship covers full-tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Only the citizens of African countries are invited to apply.
30 December 2018.