The American Geosciences Institute (AGI) iis glad to invite applications for the Harriet Evelyn Wallace Scholarship. This call is intended to the United States citizens pursuing Master’s or Doctoral degree in the geosciences.Up to $10,000 will be given to the winning applicants. Expires in 24 days!
The American Geosciences Institute (AGI) sponsors its annual scholarship program named as The Harriet Evelyn Wallace Scholarship. The scholarship is available to all women pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degree in the geosciences. The scholarship is intended to support of female graduate students in the United States studying the geosciences.
A new scholar is named each year for $5,000 and eligible for up to two years of support.
Level and Area of Studies
Master’s or Doctoral degree in the geosciences.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applications are open to all candidate pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degree in the geosciences.
- Applicants are a U.S. citizen.
- Applicants may either be entering graduate school or already enrolled in a graduate program in the geosciences.
- The successful applicant will have an undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or higher and a graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Only the United States citizen are invited to apply.
Candidates must submit the following documents. Each document must be less than 8MB in size and be given a unique filename. Each document must be less than 8MB in size and be given a unique filename.
- Professional geosciences society memberships, the indication of graduate school, description of extracurricular activities, CV, and 500-word abstract.
- Undergraduate Academic Transcript.
- Graduate Academic Transcript(s) and/or Graduate Acceptance Letters.
- Highest or most recent GRE score report.
Submission Deadline : January 4, 2019.