This fellowship available for professionals from all over the world. The successful fellows are expected to do research in diabetes field. Those are selected will receive benefits of competitive salary. To apply, the application package must be submitted no later than 16 July 2018.
This Fellowship has been established in recognition of the life and work of Professor Harry Keen, a clinical pioneer who helped to shape the understanding of diabetes and its treatment.
Each of the selected fellows will receive the benefits of competitive salary plus other interesting benefits.
Level and Area of Studies
Research in the field of diabetes.
Place of Study
The research can be taken in the U.K
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all applicants must meet the conditions below:
- Have previously undergone a period of research and must have completed a PhD.
- Medical candidates have a NTN or obtained CCT/CCST no more than 3 years post CCT.
- Other professional candidates must have current registration of their profession.
- GPs are advised to contact the office to clarify their eligibility.
There is no nationality restriction.
The pre-eliminary applications should be made online. Please note, all applicants must provide documents below:
- CV of the proposed Fellow
- CV of the proposed Sponsor(s)
- A brief outline of the proposed research
- Approximate costings.
- A letter of support from the administering institute.
- A letter of support from your proposed Sponsor.
- A letter of support from an academic who is not your proposed Sponsor.
- Those applicants who have not completed their clinical training should provide a detailed plan for doing so.
16 July 2018.