HEALTH PROFESSIONS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (HPSP) is available every year. Only the citizens of the United States are welcome to apply. They must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited school. The award covers all of the related expenses.
The U.S. Army can help pay for your advanced medical degree with one of the most comprehensive scholarships available in the health care field — The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program.
The winners may expect to receive the benefits as follow:
- Full tuition (up to 4 years, depending on specialty)
- Books, equipment, other fees
- $2,300+ monthly stipend
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Officer’s pay during school breaks
- Monthly allowance for food and housing
- Salary increases with promotions, time in service and cost-of-living adjustments
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate program in medical and dental fields.
Place of study
AnAn accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- One must be a resident of the United States and considered a U.S. citizen having a diploma from among the accredited schools
- Presently enrolled in the universities accredited by the U.S. or Puerto Rico healthcare program or graduate studies
- Must remain as a student status all throughout the curriculum course
- Must be a qualified for a commissioned officer.
Please see the detail instructions of application procedure at the link below.