Each year, applications for the Heilongjiang Government Scholarship are invited. Students from all over the world (except China) are welcome to apply. The scholarship will support students undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate program in Heilongjiang Province. The amount of the award is vary.
The Government of Heilongjiang Province has established the Heilongjiang Government Scholarship for International Students in effort to further promote the development and make progress on scale, level and service ability of the international students’ education of Heilongjiang Province, and attract more academically excellent international students to study in Heilongjiang. The Heilongjiang Government Scholarship is to support international students with excellent performance, who are to study in the appointed educational institutions in Heilongjiang province, for degrees at different levels.
- Class A: Doctoral Degree Student’s Scholarship
Class A scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic years with the standard of RMB 24,000 per year.
- Class B: Master’s Degree Student’s Scholarship. Class B scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic years with the standard of RMB 19,000 per year.
- Class C: Bachelor’s Degree Student’s Scholarship
Class C scholarship is granted to the student for 4 academic years (five years for medical specialties) with the standard of RMB 13,000 per year.
Note: Recipients of all categories of scholarship are exempt from registration fees, tuitions fees, experiment fees, practice fees, basic teaching materials fees, accommodation fees and insurance. International travel expenses, monthly living allowance and other fees are not included.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, master and doctoral program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Heilongjiang Province, China.
Eligibility and Criteria
Education Background and Age Limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree must have acquired a diploma equivalent to Chinese high-school graduate and be under the age of 25, and should also be in accordance with the eligibility of the host institution.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and should have a bachelor’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and should have a master’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens (with a foreign nationality over four years) and be in good health
- Applicants must comply with laws and regulations of the Chinese government and rules and disciplines of the host institutions.
- Applicants should not be currently studying in China. (Students currently in China who graduated from a Chinese institution for more than one academic year are eligible.)
- Applicants’ proficiency of Chinese level be determined by the host institution according to specialty and teaching language.
- Applicants should not be awardees of any other scholarships.
The citizens of ALL countries (EXCEPT China) are welcome to apply.
To apply for the Heilongjiang Government Scholarship for International Students , you need to first search through and find your ideal university or college in Heilongjiang . Then, apply to the scholarship. Applicants should hand in applications within written forms in accordance with provisions of class A, B and C scholarships from January to April each year.
June 15 every year.