HELLA Group is delighted to invite applications for the HELLA Scholarship Program. This scholarship program is only open to German applicants. They must hold bachelor degree in a relevant disciplines, such as electrical engineering, mechatronics, IT, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business management. Monthly stipend will be given to the scholarship winners. Applications are accepted any time.
During non-lecture periods after the first and second master semesters, you are at HELLA in the practice-oriented phases to accept your own projects and leverage your know-how to assist the respective specialist department. The fourth semester is reserved for your master”s thesis that you write at HELLA in regards to a practically-oriented or research-relevant topic. It goes without saying that the master”s scholarship can also be pursued for master”s degree programs that last three semesters; one practice-oriented phase is then omitted.
The Hella scholarship will cover 900 euro per month over the course of 24 months.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, IT, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business management.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants must meet the criteria as follow:
- Successful completion of a university degree at bachelor level in the subjects of electrical engineering, mechatronics, IT, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business management
- Initial practical experience from an internship, vocational training or activities pursued as a student trainee
- Very good English skills (B2 level)
- Good ability to communicate and a high degree of team orientation
- Enthusiasm for innovation and technology in an automotive context
Only German students may apply this HELLA Scholarship Program.
To apply the HELLA Scholarship, students must fill out the online application from at the link below.
Application Deadline: The application is open through out the year.