The Helmholtz Institute for RNA-based Infection Research is pleased to offer a PhD studentship for international scholars. The scholars will be conducting research in the areas of bacterial and viral pathogens and the infections they cause.Expired 204 days ago, try next time!
The salary of our PhD fellowships is comparable to international standards and includes broad health-care benefits and pension.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD and Postdoctoral program in the areas of bacterial and viral pathogens and the infections they cause.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- An above average Master’s degree (for PhD students) or PhD (for postdoctoral fellows) in molecular biology, biochemistry, or a related life science
- Solid background knowledge in microbiology, virology, cell biology, pathogen-host-interaction, RNA biology, single cell analysis, bioinformatics and biochemistry
- Good English communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Intercultural communication skills
- A strong desire to do research with high self-motivation and enthusiasm
There is no nationality restriction.