Help Teaching Scholarship is sponsored by Helpteaching.com. This annual scholarship is available for either US or Canadian students at high school and college level. The winner will receive $1,000. The annual deadline is 1 June.
HelpTeaching.com, a platform focused on providing high-quality resources for teachers, tutors, homeschool parents, and others who work in the field of education, offers an annual scholarship for students in high school and college.
The winner will be awarded $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any accredited institution in the United States and Canada.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicants may only submit one piece for consideration
- Applicants may not be a family member of anyone employed by HelpTeaching.com
- Applicants may not submit content that has been previously published online
- Applicants may submit their own original work without getting help from anyone
- Applicants must be current High School or College Students located in the United States or Canada
To apply for the scholarship, applicants should submit a short story or informational article for children (400-800 words) to email@example.com along with their full name, age, and current school level info.
1 June every year.