The Hero Student Scholarship is open to any undergraduate student legally living in the United States. All applicants must be minimum 18 years of age. Those are selected will receive $5, 000 per year until they graduate. Entries must be submitted no later than 7 April 2020.
This scholarship is administered by Scholarship America. They’ll let all applicants know about their award decisions by late June 2020. If you receive good news, a scholarship check will then be mailed directly to you. It will be made payable to your school, so it can be applied to your tuition.
You can be awarded $5,000/year until graduation.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Undergraduate students with a minimum of 24 credits (or equivalent) completed by the end of the current semester
- Legally residing in the U.S.
- Planning to enroll full-time for the entire upcoming academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school (or equivalent) in the U.S.
- At least 18 years old as of the application submission date
- Have a Course Hero account as of the application deadline date
To apply, please submit the entire application form at the link below.
7 April 2020.