The Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy is delighted to invite applications for the Horowitz Foundation Grants. Both U.S. and overseas citizens are welcome to apply. They must be currently working on their PhD dissertation. Up to $7,500 will be given to the winning students. The deadline is 1 December every year.
About the Grant
The aim and mission of the Horowitz Foundation Grants as follow:
- To support emerging scholars through small grants
- To promote scholarship with a social policy application
- To encourage projects that address contemporary issues in the social sciences.
Each grant is worth a total of $7,500—$5,000 is awarded initially and $2,500 upon completion of the project.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in social science.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Current Ph.D. candidates who are working on their dissertation.
- Applicants who do not already have a Ph.D.; those who do, are ineligible.
- Applicants must have defended their dissertation proposal or had their topic approved by their department.
- Foundation accepts applicants from any country and any university in the world. U.S. citizenship or residency is not required.
There is no citizenship requirement.
Please go to the link below to apply this grant.