The Howard University Trustee International Scholarship Program is now open. Students from all over the world are invited to apply. To be eligible, they must be new full-time undergraduate student at the university. The closing date of application is 1 November annually.
- Award amounts are in any amount up to tuition.
- Awards may not be issued via refund or pay for any expense (including fees) outside of tuition.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in various fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled as full-time students
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0-grade point average based on full-time enrollment for the prior academic year (the minimum of 12 credits for full-time status will not include credits from courses in the Center for Academic Reinforcement)
- The Scholarship may be adjusted based on receipt of other tuition awards
- Demonstrated financial need may be considered
There is no nationality restriction.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction.
1 November on annual basis.