Applications for the Humanity in Action Fellowship are now accepted. This is open to the U.S students pursuing graduate degree in a university in Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands or Poland. Students from other countries are also eligible to apply.
Humanity in Action international educational organization is glad to offer Humanity in Action Fellowship Program. Humanity in Action is a non-profit and non-partisan organization. The organization educate, inspire and connect a global network of students, young professionals and established leaders committed to promoting human rights, diversity and active citizenship—in their own communities and around the world.
- Humanity in Action Fellows and Senior Fellows will receive a stipend of USD $2,000.
- Participants from Israel and Hungary will receive a stipend of USD $5,250.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in Humanity – related field.
Place of Study
Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands or Poland.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Graduate students are eligible to apply as long as they graduated from their undergraduate studies or
- If you are an American citizen studying at a foreign university, you are eligible to apply to the Humanity in Action Fellowship through the U.S. office.
- If you are an American student studying at a university in Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands or Poland, you may be eligible to apply through Humanity in Action offices in those countries.
The U.S and foreign students may apply this Humanity in Action Fellowship.
Application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
– A completed application form
– A curriculum vitae or resume
– A college transcript
– A response essay
– A personal statement
– A brief essay on program themes
– Two letters of recommendation
– A $40 application fee
Updated every year.
For further questions, please contact Admissions at admissions-at-humanityinaction.org.