The University of Northumbria is pleased to invite applications for the “I am Northumbria Global EU Scholarship Program”. The scholarship is exclusively open to students from EU countries who will be pursuing undergraduate degree at the university. Up to eights students will be selected to receive the awards. Entries are accepted no later than August 3, 2018.
The University will be awarding five scholarships of £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018. Please note, this scholarship is only open to students who are ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK. EU students already resident in the UK are not eligible for this scheme.
The University will be awarding five scholarships of £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any available fields.
Place of Study
At the University of Northumbria in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- You must accept an offer made by the University through UCAS as either a firm or insurance choice. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- You must be joining Year 1 of an Undergraduate programme commencing in September 2018
- You must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
Only students from EU member countries may apply this “I am Northumbria Global EU Scholarship Program”.
Detail information of the application process can learnt at the link below.
August 3, 2018.