ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is pleased to announce a Postdoctoral Position in Ultrafast Laser Science and Nonlinear Optics. This program is open to international applicants. All candidates must have experience in ultrafast pulse generation, nonlinear optics, and metrology. Winners will receive an interesting salary. The deadline is 16 September 2018.
Salaries will be commensurate with the experience of the candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdictoral program in ultrafast laser science and nonlinear optics.
Place of Study
The research will be taken in Spain.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in ultrafast pulse generation, nonlinear optics, and metrology,
- Knowledge in laser physics, the aspects of pulse formation and compression of few-cycle pulses, and concepts to measure pulses,
- Experience with optical simulation and ray tracing is beneficial.
- We expect excellent skills in English (written and spoken) and participation in project leadership as well as the ability to work in or lead, a team of people.
- Diligent work ethic, as well as a strong desire for problem-solving and team work, is essential.No restrictions of citizenship apply to the ICFO positions. Female scientists are encouraged to apply. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
The United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
Please go to the link below to apply this ICFO postdoctoral position.
September 16, 2018.