British Council is delighted to invite applications for the IELTS Dream Big Fund Scholarship Program. The scholarship covers people with disabilities who will study abroad at universities and graduate schools. Only those from the defined countries below are invited to apply. The application deadline is 31 March 2017.
British Council is now accepting applications for IELTS Scholarship System which open the door to the future with IELTS, where 3 million people are taking the test worldwide. The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.
The British Council selects scholars from the East Asian District and pays 5,000 pounds as a scholarship aid.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a permanent resident of one of the eligible countries.
- Either visual, auditory, physical function or learning function is impaired and the original medical certificate issued by the medical institution can be submitted.
- Those who wish to go on to higher education institutions (universities/graduate schools) who are accepting IELTS scores as one of entrance qualifications in 2018. (Before June 30, 2018, you can present your admission permission from your university)
- Be able to take an IELTS exam at the British Council or Japan English Test Association and present a valid IELTS score. (IELTS score validity period is 2 years)
- Those who can cooperate with IELTS as an IELTS Ambassador during the studying abroad and after completing the study abroad and PR for inquiries about study abroad.
Eligible nationals are as follow: Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Please find detail instruction at the link below.
31 March 2017.