International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris) is delighted to invite applications for the IFA Scholarship. The scholarship open to either undergraduate or postgraduate students who are satisfying the given criteria of each degree. Full or partial scholarship will be given to the winners. Expires in 90 days!
- A full scholarship represents the total tuition fees.
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the field of Fashion Design & Technology, Fashion Marketing and for masters in the field of Contemporary Fashion Design, Global Fashion Media, Fashion Business, Perfume & Cosmetics Management and Luxury Brand Management.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in France
Eligibility and Criteria
- All applicants to scholarships at this level need to be high school graduates over 18 years of age.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 79 or above.
- For scholarships covering the entire 3 years, applicants need to be a high school graduate in the recent 2 years without any further higher education.
- All applicants to scholarships at this level need to be bachelor graduates, preference will be given to candidates with background in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 7.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 96 or above.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please see the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
March 15, 2019.