Applicants are now invited to apply the Imam Khatip High School Scholarship. Those are coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia are welcome to apply. Please note, only female students are invited to apply. All of the relevant costs will be included in this scholarship award.
Türkiye Diyanet Foundation is currently cooperating with Ministry of National Education about Imam Khatip High School Scholarship program for the international students who are high school level. There will be an interview who will apply this program. The interview will be made for Istanbul Pendik International Female Imam Khatip High School.
The scholarship recipients will receive benefits of all expenses such as education scholarship, transportation, health insurance, accommodation, books and clothes, social and cultural tours social and cultural tours.
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in all subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Turkey.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates are required to meet the criteria as follow:
- Has to finish primary school which is giving 8 years education with at least 70 grade.
- If she graduated from primary school 1 year before she can also apply for this program.
- Date of birth from 01.01.1999 and others.
- She must not have any health problems to study in Turkey.
- Not a citizen of Turkey.-Criminal records must have clean.
- For study in Turkey, her family must give written and signed documents.
- Reference letter from any nongovernmental organization or school, teacher.
- She must not has received any disciplinary punishment during their education in the country.
This scholarship open to students from one of the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia.
To apply, all candidates are required to submit all of the documents as follow:
- Valid original secondary school diploma
- Secondary education transcript
- Original passport or certified copy of birth certificate
- 3 Photographs,
- Contact information.
- Certificates (If candidate has any)
- Diploma and transcript that translated into Turkish
- Health Report
Please anticipate the deadline in March each year.