The Indian School of Business (ISB) is glad to offer a number of international scholarships. Those scholarships are available for international students pursuing postgraduate programme in management at the school. 26 best applicants will be selected to receive the awards. No application will be accepted after October 15 every year.
- ISB Merit Waivers: 25% to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- ISB – AIESEC Scholarship: INR. 1 million
- Bridge to India Scholarship: INR. 0.5 to 1 million
- La Caixa and Casa Asia Scholarship: Total expenditure
- Talentia Scholarship: Total expenditure
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate program in the field of management.
Place of Study
At Indian School of Business (ISB) in India.
Eligibility and Criteria
- ISB Merit Waivers: Basis the merit of their Admission application
- ISB – AIESEC Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
- Bridge to India Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
- La Caixa and Casa Asia Scholarship: Refer to LaCaixa website
- Talentia Scholarship: Refer to Talentia website
There is no nationality restriction.
All of the following materials must be scanned and submitted online:
- Colour photograph
- Passport photocopy
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- Company Support Letter (not applicable for self employed individuals/business owners)
- Business card
- Two Professional Evaluations from current/previous supervisors
- Organisation Chart
- Application Form
October 15, annually.