The University of Essex is calling applications for the Indian sub-continent Regional Scholarship. This call is in intended to students from India, Bangladesh and Pakistan who are enrolled undergraduate program at the university. The winner will receive £4,000 tuition fees discount. The deadline is 18 September 2020.
If you’re an international student from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan) and you are funding your own undergraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth £4,000 which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
The value of the award will be £4,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of study
At University of Essex in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Requirement
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- be a national of one of the countries specified
- be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2020-21 or 2021-22
- for 2020-21 entry: obtain a place on a course at Essex and make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 18 September 2020
- for 2021-22 entry: obtain a place on a course at Essex and make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2021
Please find the detail instruction of application instruction at the link below.
18 September 2020.