The International Advancement Scholarship Programme will be awarded to any international student who are currently pursuing education at an Australia university including Southern Cross University. For SCU students, they are required to receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus. The deadline is updated every year.
Supports an international student currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university wanting to progress from an undergraduate to a postgraduate qualification or from two consecutive sessions of study abroad to a full degree at Southern Cross University.
$5000. Paid in the second session of full-time study as a reduction in tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicant is an international onshore student.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia and New Zealand.
- The student must receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Completed either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Southern Cross University, or two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
- Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the University including English language proficiency: Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 and Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
All nationalities other than Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
Updated every year.