The Federal Environment Ministry’s (BMU) International Climate Initiative is calling applications for the International Climate Protection Fellowship Program. This call is intended to young climate experts from developing countries in Germany. Up to 20 best applicants will be selected to receive the award. Expired 86 days ago, try next time!
- A monthly fellowship of between €2,150 and €2,650, depending on your qualifications
- Individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- Additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- A three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- Extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
Those applying for this programme must be working in the field of climate protection or climate-related resource conservation; they should have proven leadership skills, which must be convincingly demonstrated in the application and supported by appropriate references. In addition to applicants with a background in the natural and engineering sciences, candidates who have been engaged in legal, economic, health-related and societal issues relating to climate change are encouraged to apply for this programme.
The citizens of developing countries are invited to apply.
1 March 2019.