The Wheaton College Graduate School is currently accepting applications for the International Furloughing Missionary Scholarship. This is intended to non- U.S and Canadian students. He or she must be currently pursuing Master degree at the schools. International Furloughing Missionary Scholarship covers full tuition fees. Expired 93 days ago, try next time!
We are dedicated to advancing the global Christian community by providing opportunities for different types of Christian leaders from around the world to earn advanced training to enhance the ministry into which God has called them. It is our hope that one of our awards can help you pursue your dream of obtaining a more advanced.
For each year the recipient serves in their ministry cross-culturally after completion of MA studies, 25% of the loan is forgiven and becomes a scholarship. If the recipient does not return to overseas ministry, the amount of funding that was provided, as well as interest, must be repaid. Full-tuition scholarship will also be given.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree (MA) in any field.
Place of Study
At the Wheaton College Graduate School, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college/university or equivalent (BA degree)
- Completion of at least two years of service as a career missionary outside the home country
- Affiliation with a recognized mission organization or denomination which will endorse the student’s study plan
- Commitment to return to ministry at the completion of MA studies
- Healthcare workers: Medical missionaries who are professionally active and meet the above requirements also may be eligible for this award.
This International Furloughing Missionary Scholarship is available for non-North American (U.S. & Canada) citizenship.
Please see the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
1 December each year.