Every year, the Australia National University invites international students to apply ANU Honours Scholarships. The university will select up to 15 best applicants to be awarded the scholarships for one year. The main criteria of this award is that the students must intend to attend full – time undergraduate degree in the following academic year. Up to $5000 will be granted to the winner of this scholarship. Please submit your application before 30th November each year.
The honour scholarship positions require the candidates to be intending to enrol full-time at this University in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours. The value of scholarships is $5,000 and the deadline is 30th November on annual basis.
Selection is based primarily on academic merit, however consideration may also be given to your choice of honours proposal as outlined in your 200 word statement.
Scholarship Value: $5,000
Level and Area of Study: Undergraduate level in all subjects.
Place of Study: Australia National University
Eligibility and Criteria
- In order to be taken into consideration on this scholarship, you should be intending to enrol full-time at this University in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours or
- In the final year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours where the honours component is an integral part of the final year (that is, Law, Engineering, Visual Arts and Music).
- You must contact the relevant Honours Convenor for your discipline in your College.
- You need to establish that you have (or will have) the academic qualifications for entry into Honours and that the required resources will be available to you.
- We understand that your entry into Honours may not be finalised at this stage. You do not need to wait for results before lodging an application. If you lodge an application and later become ineligible for Honours, your application will be disregarded.
- With the approval of the relevant College, you may commence the Honours Program in either first or second semester of the academic year.
- International students are eligible to apply for ANU Honours Scholarships.
International students may apply this scholarship award.
There is only one round of offers for this scholarship each year. If you are going to commence your honours mid year, you must apply in this round.
Applications are to be submitted via an online form.
You will be required to provide a 200 word statement describing the research, professional or scholarly interests which you intend to pursue during your Honours Year. This must be emailed to email@example.com
30th November each year
T 135 ANU