The City University London is currently offering an international scholarship for students who want to undertake MSc program in Engineering fields. Those coming from non-European Union countries are welcome to apply. This scholarship will provide up to £2,000 to each of the successful applicants. The application form must be submitted by the deadline stated below.
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering and Mathematics courses through the generous scholarship scheme. Scholarships will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the courses in September 2018. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants.
The selected applicants may expect to receive £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study.
Level and Area of Studies
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Healthcare Technology Management
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
Place of Study
At City University London, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
This MSc scholarships will be available to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the above mentioned courses in September 2018.
International students (non-EU) are welcome to apply.
To apply this scholarship, you need to complete an application form for your chosen programme of study and either state on the application that you wish to be considered for a Scholarship or send an email to pgenquire-at-city.ac.uk expressing a wish to be considered.
– Round One: 1 March 2018
– Round Two: 1 May 2018
– Round Three: 1 July 2018