The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is glad to offer the International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship Program. This program is available for the citizens of these countries; South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore. The closing date of application is January 12, 2018.
This scholarship provides eligible students: 85% off their first-year undergraduate tuition fee or 70% off their first-year postgraduate fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate (All BSc’s) and postgraduate coursework (All Master degrees) in Engineering or other related fields.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- [BSc degrees] : students who achieved an average of 75% (Tier 1) in year 12 or equivalent.
- [Master degrees]: students successfully meeting course entry requirements.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus in 2018
- Students commencing full-time, on-campus study
- English Language Requirements: An overall IELTS of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0 (this can be comparable to other English Language Proficiency Tests) – if applicable.
Only the citizens of the following countries may apply this scholarship; South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore.
Please find further instruction at the link below.
12 January 2018.