The University of Melbourne annually offers up to 50 scholarships for international undergraduate students. The scholarships may cover up to 100% remission of tuition fees. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
- a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field of studies.
Place of Study
At Melbourne University, Australia
Eligibility and Criteria
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
– 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
– an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
– overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
– an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Non-Australian citizens are invited to apply.
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.