Applications are now invited for the INTERPOL Internship Program. Eligible candidates should be the citizens of INTERPOL’s member countries. The winning students are expected to participate in an internship program at Interpol’s General Secretariat in Lyon, France, or at one of the Regional Bureaus. He or she will be granted a monthly allowance of 550 euros.
INTERPOL’s Internship Programme welcomes candidates from any of our 190 member countries. The INTERPOL Internship Programme attracts young talent to the Organization and provides them with:
- A better understanding of the Organization’s goals and objectives and how international police cooperation is organized;
- An insight into how an international organization operates;
- A framework to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing skills which are useful for their career and future employment;
- Experience of working in a multicultural, multidisciplinary and multi-ethnic environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance.
Each of the most deserving applicants may expect to receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros (amount set for internships based in Lyon). The allowance will be adjusted to the different duty station according to the UN cost of living index.
Level and Area of Studies
Internship program in three of the following areas: Communications, Conferences, Finance, General Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, International Partnerships and Development, Legal Affairs, Research and Innovation, Specialized Crimes, Secretariat, Strategic Planning and Policy, Training, Translation and Global Complex for Innovation/Cyber crime.
Place of Study
The program will be taken in France.
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those who are satisfying the following criteria will be taken in consideration:
- Be a national of a member country,
- Have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality,
- Be fluent in English,
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, an accredited academic institution within the past six months on the date of submission of the application.
Students from INTETPOL’s member countries are invited to apply.